CAC-1567 – The Club 3D USB Type C to DisplayPort™ 1.4 Adapter 8K60Hz provided the source supports DSC1.2 HBR3 allows you to connect any USB Type C source to DisplayPort™ display at max 8K60Hz resolution and HDR support.
This Adapter also works with those VR glasses which require 3.3V support.
It works on any USB Type C host that supports DP 1.4/DP 1.2 Alt mode, resolutions are limited to the source device. When working on Thunderbolt™ 3 host, this product transmits DP signal.
The soft UltraFlex jacket protects the cable from bends and deformation damage. The Cable is 34AWG and Uni-Directional.
- Supports USB Type C input and DisplayPort™ output
- Supports DisplayPort™ resolutions up to 7680×4320@60Hz HDR, provided the source supports DSC1.2 and DP Alt-Mode 1.4
- Supports DisplayPort™ 1.4/1.2 Alt mode
- Support for 3.3V VR glasses
- Compliant to Thunderbolt 3 specifications
- Supports per lane data rates of 8.1Gbps(HBR3), 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Support up to 48 bit (16bit per channel) deep color
- Supports content protection of HDCP1.4 & HDCP 2.2
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
|Input||USB Type C male|
|Output||DisplayPort™ 1.4 female|
|Box contents||Active Adapter|
|Cable size||22 cm|
|Total weight||74 g|
|USB Type C Male connector||2.2 x 0.7 x 1.3 cm|
|DisplayPort Female connector||5.4 x 1.1 x 2.2 cm|
|Certifications||Meets ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements|